Supplementary heating means that our high-tech infrared heaters supplement the existing heating system. They can be free-standing, plugged into a socket or installed permanently.
In this case, they only carry a part of the total heating load, provide extra comfort and/or shorten the times your existing heating system is switched on.
In some cases, it is also important to eliminate "problem areas" (that the existing heating system warms up insufficiently) or transform a normally heated space into a cosy-warm favourite spot. The infrared heaters by easyTherm are ideal as workplace heater, for instance.
After easyTherm and its partners have determined your needs, the best solution for your project will be discussed and worked out.
We clarify the desired effects with you:
- elimination of "problem areas" (that the existing heating system warms up insufficiently)
- additional comfort in normally heated rooms
- reducing the times your existing heating system must be switched on to save costs and increase efficiency (in the transition periods between seasons, a central heating systems heats particularly inefficiently and often emits higher pollution)
- creating cosy-warm favourite spots
- or a combination of several of these items
Whatever you want to achieve: The desired effects will come into being with easyTherm high-tech infrared heaters!