Turn off the gas tap!
Practically no decisions in favour for a gas heater are made anymore in new buildings. The reason is clear: Gas is a fossil fuel, which is usually delivered from crisis regions across thousands of kilometres. There must be a possibility for the gas connection.
When a home is refurbished and the gas heating system is replaced by an easyTherm infrared heater in an existing building, accurate calculation is indispensable: what does it cost to bring the old gas heater to state of the art (gas thermal value equipment), and what does it cost to convert to easyTherm? Give us your data, and we'll do the math for you! Without charge and without obligation for you! Even the upgrade to gas thermal value equipment is usually more complex than expected. It's not enough to replace the furnace. Double-walled flue gas dissipators, condensate drain in the flue gas line and replacing the radiator with a low-temperature system – all that costs money, usually not less than the new easyTherm complete solution. At any rate and without any calculating: by replacing your old system with a highly efficient infrared heater from easyTherm, you will enjoy the unique easyTherm living climate for well-being and health in the future. All radiators will be removed and cannot become dusty anymore. The power line to all rooms already exists: A connection to existing electricity lines is in every room.
Use the end of the gas thermal value equipment for the switch to a cutting-edge and efficient heating solution! The EU Ecodesign Directive mandates that you replace defective gas thermal value equipment with very expensive and only supposedly more efficient equipment. This results in financial and technical expenses and effort – very often the expected savings do not materialise.
Your benefits from the easyTherm solution
- The most important benefit is that you will enjoy the increased comfort of a radiation heater compared to the air heating of a central heating. As with a tiled stove, it gets cosy and warm!
- Operating costs for service and maintenance.
- A lifetime of worry-free heating with easyTherm.
- No moving parts, therefore no wear and no noise.
- Far lower acquisition costs or far lower refitting costs.
- Hence lower total cost (which include acquisition, operation and consumption).
- No more radiators.
- Much less whirling dust.
- No odours.
- Significantly better eco-balance.
- Improved safety since no gas can escape anymore.