Facts count: easyTherm benefits are scientifically proven. The most important feature of the infrared heater is its capability of emitting intensely the right heat waves. easyTherm panels exploit approx. 98% of the theoretically maximum heat emission.
This and many other benefits have been proven in studies. That makes easyTherm so unique.
The easyTherm technology is protected by design protection and utility model protection that were granted: this and the use of proprietary materials as well as the special construction are the reasons that easyTherm is tried-and-tested and unique. Four intensive years of research and development have led to this result. And that is something we can be proud of!
|Austrian design protection||60333, 60334, 60335, 57740, 57741.57742, 57743|
|Austrian utility patent||GM 439/2011|
|Trade mark protection||260058, 30 2022 101 532|
|European patents|| EP 1800521*|
- Hygienegutachten.pdf Dr. Blacky Alexander provides easyTherm® with an expert opinion for proven hygienic safety in healthcare facilities.
- Nachgewiesene_Behaglichkeit_und_Langlebigkeit_Gutachten_der_TU-Graz.pdf Verified comfort for the entire family. Highest efficiency/emissivity of infrared heaters close to the theoretical maximum
- Elektrosmogfreiheit_Gutachten_der_TU-Graz.pdf Freedom from electrosmog verified by Graz University of Technology
- Gutachten_i-bmr_Dr._Plank_comfort_1000.pdf Determination of the electrobiological emission profile of the comfort1000 infrared panel by the Institute for Bioelectricity and Medical Room Coherence Testing
- Infrarot_und_Gesundheit.pdf Technical report: Notes on the health effects of infrared C
- Unbedenklichkeit-Entzündung.pdf This technical report proves that the combination of easyTherm in connection with building and decorative materials is completely harmless.
- TÜV_Zertifikat_2022.pdf TÜV Austria Certificate 2022 for easyTherm® infrared heaters
- Forschungsbericht_der_TU-Kaiserslautern.pdf Verified high effectiveness of the principle and thus an excellent energy efficiency result in energy conservation of up 70%
- Technische_Anmerkung_von_Prof_Paschke.pdf Proven durability and excellent controllability enable on-demand control and lead to energy conservation and cost savings
- Langzeittest_Studie_der_Magna_Steyr.pdf The long-term testing of Magna Steyr shows cost savings through verified durability
- Gutachten_i-bmr_Dr._Plank_comfort_1000_Nichtfachleute.pdf Expert opinion of the Institute for Bioelectricity and Medical Spatial Coherence Research Dr. Plank for non-experts: Determination of the electrobiological emission profile of the comfort1000 infrared panel.
- Ursprungsnachweis_der_Materialien.pdf Using the best materials yields durability, a high-quality look and thus increases the value of the investment. Development and production in Austria and components from the EU safeguard European jobs, reduce transport distances and thus protect the environment.
- Prüfung-der-Ballwurfsicherheit-TÜV-Rheinland.pdf easyTherm has had the easyPlan installation box, the comfort panels and the industrial panels tested for ball impact resistance in accordance with DIN 18032-3:1997-04 by TÜV Rheinland and passed the test. The infrared heaters are thus ideally suited for use in sports halls, gymnasiums and event halls.
- Innovationspreis_Burgenland_2011.pdf easyTherm® was nominated for the Innovation Award Burgenland 2011.
- Auszeichnung_int._Erfindermesse_Genf.pdf easyTherm® received an award at the International Inventors' Fair in Geneva.
- Energie_Globe_Award.pdf easyTherm® is awarded 5th place in the Energy Globe Award 2013 for the "Zero Emission" project.
- Innovationspreis_Burgenland_2012.pdf easyTherm® was nominated for the Innovation Award Burgenland 2012.
- Klima-_und_Umweltschutz_Auszeichnung.pdf The Association for Sustainable Use and the BBZ Rudersdorf Education and Employment Centre award easyTherm for active climate and environmental protection and the contribution to securing the quality of life.
- wohnnet_Zertifikat_Kundenzufriedenheit_und_Leistungsqualität.pdf easyTherm® receives the certificate for excellence in customer satisfaction and performance quality.
- Studie_Einfamilienhaeuser.pdf The comparison of the annual overall costs (consisting of acquisition costs, operating costs and consumption costs) of central heating systems (oil, gas, pellets and heat pump) with those of the easyTherm system shows that easyTherm turns out to be the most cost-efficient system in 3 different types of single-family houses (passive house to refurbished standard house).
- Vergleichsstudie-Elektrokonvektion_vs_easyTherm.pdf Graz University of Technology came to the conclusion that easyTherm has a 22% lower energy demand. If the system is set to an even comfortable temperature, the convection heating system needs 43% more energy than the infrared heater by easyTherm.